Friday, February 20, 2015

6 Questions: An Author Spotlight Series -- David Lubar

David Lubar, author of more than thirty books for middle grade and teen readers, answers our questions!


Favorite MG books from the past year (2014/2015)?
 
I Kill the Mockingbird (by YA Fest Jr author Paul Acampora!)
How/why did you start writing?
 
I loved to read, and I had lots of stories running through my mind.

 
One piece of advice for young writers?
 
Learn to love revision.

What are you currently working on?  (Give us your elevator pitch!)

I'm writing short stories for my 8th Weenies collection. These are short, creepy or funny stories. They've been called "Twilight Zone" for kids.
Are your characters/stories inspired by real people/events?
 
 
I get ideas from events, but then  I like to give them a twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment